via via via via via via
Instagram / briciaemilyn Instagram / lilia.iva source Instagram / lilia.iva Source Instagram / priscilla_fhern ...
1. Part the hair down the center and segment every side simply behind the ears. 2. Painstakingly french interlace both segme...
1. Part the hair down the center and segment every side simply behind the ears.
2. Painstakingly french interlace both segments.
3. Secure with a clasp.
4. Ensure the plaits are even on both sides.
5. Take both plaits and remaining hair into a low pig tail and start to begin a sock bun.
6. Bring the moved sock about most of the way up the pig tail and hold the hair up to permit it to spread out around the highest point of the sock.
7. Start rolling the closures of the hair under and through the sock while keeping strain to make the bun smooth.
8. Once moved up to the fastener, safely attach with bobby pins and you have an adorable pulled-back hairdo for any event!
via/ source via/ source via/ source via/ source via/ source via/ source
Looking for a new haircut? Trendy-hairstyles-for-women.com offers you a large collection of women hair looks. Our website is a well organi...
Silver Pixie Crop – Cute, Very Short Hair Cuts with Side Sweep Bangs
Purple to Silver Bob with Sweeping Fringe – Shaved Short Haircut
Copped Wedged Crop – Short Hairstyle Ideas for Women
Curly Messy Bob with Blonde Highlights – Balayage, Messy Shoulder Length Hairstyles
Long, Highlighted Style with Loose Curls – Balayage Shoulder Length Haircut
Sweeping Brown Bob with Highlights – Balayage Hair Styles for Thick Hair
Silver Asymmetrical Long Pixie Hair Cuts – Messy Short Hairstyle
White Blonde Beach Waves – Balayage Long Hairstyle
Graduated Brown Bob with Silver Streaks – Balayage Shoulder Length Hairstyle for Thick Hair
Dark discoloration of the skin under the eye is mainly referred to as dark circles. It is also known as dark rings or shadows. Some of t...
What You Need To Do
2. Leave it on overnight and wash it off the next morning.
Preventive Measures to Avoid Dark Circles
- Take adequate sleep. Consider a hammock for taking a nap when you have a spare moment.
- Drink lots of water.
- Eat a healthy diet consisting of lots of fruits and vegetables.
- Treat nasal congestion as blocked nose also results in dark circles around the eyes.
- Avoid smoking.
Yoga And Meditation