Braid Into Bun Sock Bun Tutorial11:19:00 AM
1. Part the hair down the center and segment every side simply behind the ears. 2. Painstakingly french interlace both segme...
1. Part the hair down the center and segment every side simply behind the ears.
2. Painstakingly french interlace both segments.
3. Secure with a clasp.
4. Ensure the plaits are even on both sides.
5. Take both plaits and remaining hair into a low pig tail and start to begin a sock bun.
6. Bring the moved sock about most of the way up the pig tail and hold the hair up to permit it to spread out around the highest point of the sock.
7. Start rolling the closures of the hair under and through the sock while keeping strain to make the bun smooth.
8. Once moved up to the fastener, safely attach with bobby pins and you have an adorable pulled-back hairdo for any event!